- Liaising with stakeholders to agree the form and functionality of the new service, including the School of Education group which developed the “Teacherbot” pilot
- Creating chatbot definitions in AIML, and migrating existing chatbot definitions to AIML
- Configuring and managing the Pandorabot system, including bot definitions, user access, social media integration
- Co-ordinating a trial of the new Teacherbot service, alongside the academic team in the School of Education
- Helping support early-adopters to get the best out of the service
- Managing the web and social media presence of the project
- Reporting on adoption and usage
Apply now to be our new Teacherbot intern. This opportunity is for a postgraduate intern (including PhD or Masters) within the University of Edinburgh.
The project is a partnership between Information Services, and the Digital Education group in the School of Education, building on the latter’s previous “Teacherbot” pilot.
Applications close on 14th February 2017.
Applications now close on 27th March 2017.
More details – https://mycareerhub.ed.ac.uk/students/jobs/detail/399367
Kate Haag an Informatics PhD intern from our Interactive Content team is the project lead.
More information within this IS news article: