Last Friday Lothian Health Services Archive (LHSA) launched a brand new website filled with educational resources, images and audio-visual material based on their UNESCO-awarded HIV/AIDS collections.
Over a 4 month development window, in close collaboration with LHSA Project Conservator Emily Hick, the Interactive Content team developed a showcase website that would house their collection in an attractive, functional and engaging design.
Each member of the team played an important role in different aspects of this multifaceted and exciting project. In a little under 20 total development days the following deliverables were achieved:
- website design and development
- WordPress bespoke theme (responsive)
- parallax scrolling animation (CSS/jQuery)
- design for print
- Word/PDF templates
- postcards (A6)
- posters (A3)
- audio/video editing and publishing
- YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud
- Jorum metadata creation and publishing
- ~40 OER records shared