Overview of event
- Stewart’s presentation (.PPTX 13.1 MB)
- Interactive Content Service website – including Open Educational Resources (OER) repository
Learn about three recent e-learning projects created by the University’s Learning, Teaching and Web services division:
- ‘An introduction to online learning degrees’ – popular marketing video
- ‘Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS) e-learning portfolio’ – award-winning open access healthcare websites
- ‘Supercytes’ – game-based inflammation and immunology schools resource
- Dr. Donald J Davidson
- Supercytes website
Key technologies discussed will include: WordPress, Media Hopper Create, EdWeb and H5P (free and open-source content collaboration framework).
This event includes two short workshop activities that will guide you through the steps required to create your own H5P-based interactive content. Everyone will be provided with open materials, desktop computer and hands-on support from the Interactive Content team.
- First group activity – make H5P content (Image Juxtaposition)
- Download instructions (.PDF 370 KB)
- Second group activity – make, play and share more H5P content (Memory Game)
- Download instructions (.PDF 484 KB)