Interactive Content (IC) recently completed a new WordPress site for the Centre for Research on Families and Relationships (CRFR) based within the University.
The Future Reserves Research Programme (FRRP) is helping to identify and understand issues affecting reservists and regulars around integration.
Completed in under 2 days total development IC were able to deliver a broad range of services:
- migrate previous FRRP wordpress.com blog to UoE servers
- design responsive child theme based on client’s mock-up
- identify and configure key plugins
- arrange group mailing list (custom email alias)
- establish and integrate Twitter profile
- provide web hosting (within Information Services)